Get the Message!
Students will soon have their own college email powered by Google!
On October 20th, 2008, every student will be given a new email account (@my.smccd.edu).
- Over 7 GB of storage!
- Cool features: Calendar, Docs (presentations, documents, spreadsheets) and Google Talk. Google Docs has a "sharing" option in which you can simultaneously collaborate on files with your instructor or classmates. Like Word, PowerPoint & Excel BUT it's free!
- Ability to chat with friends.
- Communicate with your instructors and get important college info.
- To keep everything online so you don’t need to worry about losing your files.
- An email account you can keep for life.
After October 20th, all email college correspondence will be sent to your official @my.smccd.edu email account.
my.smccd.edu will be the place to:
- Receive class waitlist notifications
- Receive important registration information
- Correspond with Financial Aid
- Receive WebSMART receipts
- Communicate with your instructors and classmates